What's new in Borno Update 1
Written on March 28, 2019 by Jayed Ahsan
Bug fixes and improvements
- Re-coded the algorithm of Fixed Keyboard Layouts. Now it’s 99.9% bugless
- Added 2 new themes.
- Added AltGr and ShiftAltGr states.
- Added Developer section in layout editor.
- Added separate options for Auto Completion and Phonetic Suggestion Window.
- Added full emoji support.
- Added most common words in internal dictionary.
- Major change in Phonetic Engine.
- Improved font colors of Layout viewer.
- Added XML Keyboard Layout saving and loading.
- Minor change in Bornomala font.
- Re-formated the Layout Data for editing XML Layouts easily.
- Fixed Mode switching key issue.
- Fixed Mode switching for each Window.
- Fixed bliking Auto Completion and Phonetic Suggestion Window.
- Re-arranged UI.
- Fixed layout list bug.
- Fixed Topbar visibility issue.
- Fixed App shadow disappearing bug.
- and many minor improvements & fixes.