Terms of Service
All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.
Certain images, logos, pictures, and other works originating with organizations other than Codepotro may be or are the trademarks and/or servicemarks of those other organizations and are subject to the laws of their registered countries. Codepotro’ usage constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Requests for removal of copyright material may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE HAVE
Certain information (e.g. a device unique anonymized ID, etc.) is transmitted to us solely for the purpose of measuring non-personally identifiable installation metrics. Unless otherwise stated below, this information is not used for any other purpose.
- Information we store from the device
- The unique anonymous ID of the device
- The version(s) of our software installed on the device
- Your name
- Information we store for cursory services
- Email addresses for registration to wiki and bug tracking software
- IP addresses may be logged for rate limiting or to prevent abuse
- Additional information you may provide us
- Bug reports submitted to assist in providing support may contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII). While we will do our best to prevent the collection of this information from processes within our control, your usage and submission of this data may contain PII and you should take steps to sanitize and validate this data prior to submission.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type (and version) and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.